There are two dolphins at the aquarium. I'm not sure if they speak Japanese or English but they would not do the standard sea world commands that I was giving them.
I think they understood me but knew I did not have any sardines to feed them.
I gave them the race around the tank command, the wave your flipper command, and the ever popular jump out of the water and splash command. As you can see in the pictures they just sat there and stared me down as to say, "your mine Buddy if you ever jump into the ocean" There is a warning sign next to the tank that has a Japanese translation that says "Warning: there is inherent danger of dolphin be careful of growing a hand through the fence." I think they meant to say not to stick your finger in his blow hole or you might get it bitten off.

No comments:
Post a Comment