Mr. Snowplow had been everywhere on base in the last thirty six hours- everywhere but our little circle. Had someone offended Mr. Snowplow? A slight of some kind that made him laugh and gleefully pass us by? We started quizzing the neighbors, but no one recalled making him mad!
Finally, late this morning, after every other street and sidewalk in Misawa had been cleared, Mr. Snowplow was forced to come and help us!
Next time he makes a round I will stop him and offer hot Japanese coffee in a can and such. Maybe if we can woo him he will come to see us sooner in February!
I couldn't get a picture on his first pass,(I didn't want to scare him off by standing out on the porch with a camera!) but the road already looked almost 100% better with just one swoop down the street!
Love,
4Vs
No comments:
Post a Comment