Howdy All,
Brock & I skipped work and School and went deep sea fishing in the Pacific Ocean! It was a blast. Got up at 4 and started fishing on a boat with some friends at 630. We caught so many fish that we ran out of fingers and toes to count on. I caught a starfish, 2 fish at once, the smallest fish which popped out of the mouth of a fish that I caught, & I caught some fish in the belly. Try to top that. Brock had lots of fun and caught many big fish. Not sure what they were but we brought them home and filetted them all. A couple folks caught an Octopus which was really quite big with suckers galore. We cut him up too and are relying on our neighbors experience of watching the Japanese cooking channel to prepare him. Probably the most coolest thing I learned in a while was how to get a hook out of the mouth of a fish with a chopstick. Of course I will not tell you how unless you take me fishing and I can show you. The Japanese are pretty different sometimes but they sure do know how to be better than us at certain things. Note to Danny Harris and Matt Cone: I did feel sick on the boat but did not Chum like we did at Leech Lake.
Ureshee (Happy) Summer Fishing to you and your partners.
MSV
No comments:
Post a Comment