In other non-snow related news, I haven't had a chance to blog about a luncheon I went to at the end of January. Michelle Obama was the speaker at a Wive's luncheon at Bolling Air Force Base.
She was a great speaker- very gracious, funny, thoughtful and well-spoken. She came to the club, actually ate lunch with us (uggh-club food!), did her talk and then hung around to chat, wander the tables saying Hello and shaking hands, hugging ladies. I didn't go up to the front to meet her, but I thoroughly enjoyed her! Thanks Mrs. Obama!

She was a great speaker- very gracious, funny, thoughtful and well-spoken. She came to the club, actually ate lunch with us (uggh-club food!), did her talk and then hung around to chat, wander the tables saying Hello and shaking hands, hugging ladies. I didn't go up to the front to meet her, but I thoroughly enjoyed her! Thanks Mrs. Obama!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment