13 August 2009

Art Museum & Congress


Last Wednesday, we went downtown to have lunch with Mike and see a few sights. We got to see Mike's office and have lunch at the Pentagon... Sorry- no pictures. We did walk for what seemed like miles in the Pentagon!

We said bye to Mike and kids and I headed over to the National Gallery of Art. There was an exhibit we wanted to see in the basement involving moving sidewalks and thousands of LED lights. It was an interesting exhibit, but not as cool as we were expecting... Oh well....

They also have a traveling exhibit from Spain. The collection includes lots of armor both for knights and their horses. (see here

On our way back home from the Gallery of Art, we crossed the Mall and had this great picture of the capitol! Please note- kids are dragging from miles and miles of DC walking at this point!


Posted by PicasaLove,
4Vs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see that Brock is ready to fall- Gracie I recognize that outfit! Too cute those two! s