17 May 2007

MBs Golf Outing

MB wanted to go out and play some golf with me before we left to see what its all about. She had a good time and picked the perfect day for weather. She got to drive the cart and for those of you that know her would be surprised that she drove like a granny with a truck load of china. She enjoyed her caddy duties of pulling the pin for me and really liked feeling the putting green grass on her toes which I told her is actually not good golf etiquette.
Here I am on the 18th hole as we were waiting for a Japanese foursome. I did not play that good but had my moments of brilliance so I will keep on trying. I will miss the Misawa course as they take very good care of it and it is fun to play on.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: