This is a poster Brock made in school last month I assume to celebrate the contributions of Hispanic Americans. In Brock's world Nachos are the greatest invention next to Playstation and ESPN. Unfortunately I think we've failed him because I don't think it was a Hispanic that invented Nachos and surely there are more worthy accomplishments to put on a poster. Feliz Navidad y perspero ano.
- Miguel Vonzalez

2 comments:
Well as a matter of fact I think as the story goes a bunch of Air Force wifes on a air base in either TX, NM, or AZ would go over to Mexico for Happy hour and one day the owner let his cook go for the day, when the wifes wanted something to eat he made something for them. They loved if and wanted to know what it was, his name was Senior Nocho....so it does come from Hispanic and The US Air Force. RV
Will I ever cease to be amazed by the R.V.? I can't believe he keeps this Trivia stored in his head. To be such a quite Sweet man- who would ever guess? I think the poster is very good art work. The artist is very good at his art -please tell him I said so. Good going Brack-Love, G.M. Shirley-p.s. The R.V. can't spell worth anything! haahaha
Post a Comment