We finally made it to the school yard to drop her off after 5 and a half years. She said "I'm ready Mom, you can just let me go on from here, I know where to go." MB had mixed emotions of joy of letting her little bird go but had some sorrow that she is growing up, too.
Here's a side shot of her backpack. She likes it with the pink camoflauge pattern and supergirl lettering.
This is where Ms G waits for her Kindergarten class to start. Her little buddy Joe is in the front of thel ine with the Yellow shirt. It seemed like all the parents were excited to see their kids off and the kids were all ready to go.
3 comments:
It's amazing that that is the same girl who moved in next door to us 5 years ago! She adorable. Hope the first day went well for everyone (that includes you MB). I'll call soon...I've got more school nurse stories!
Naturally- as with Kathy when she started school- this one made me cry. It is so hard to believe that Brock is turning 9 and Grace is so tall and so grown up.I can't believe she said the same thing as Kathy- Let me go Mom- I know where to go now. I so love the modeling pics- they are so beautiful- Love,sjv Thank you so much for keeping us all updated!
2 of the most beautiful girls in the world!!!
Post a Comment