
I am taking time on Super Bowl Sunday to try and set this thing up. This is my latest attempt to stay in contact with everyone and keep in touch during our time in Japan.
It is 9am our time, we are in our jammies still, and enjoying the first quarter of the game. MSV is off for the day as is Brock. The base is trying to hide it, but they basically gave us all the day off since they know we would be trying to watch the game and drink beer all morning anyway! It just makes us feel like we are back home! (Sadly, without the superbowl commercials, but we have friends that are taping and sending!)
Little bit of snow today, but we don't care 'cause we are staying inside! Will write more later!
Love,
4Vs
2 comments:
You lucky ducks! We were in Pitsburg Ks. and did not get to see any of the game! Got home just in time to see the tropy awarded.
I like it pretty well. I think I really like the reg. e-mails a bit better due to them being a bit more
private. There are a few things I would rather not share as a whole- but then I can put them into a reg, e-mail and send.
Post a Comment